We are pleased to announce that despite the new Lockdown restrictions, “Das Sprachenstudio” will be able to offer our students in-person courses in the academy.
Currently, German courses as well as foreign language courses will take place in our classrooms, both in-person and online.
Furthermore, “Das Sprachenstudio” will keep offering our clients ÖSD-Exams from A1 to C2 levels. The exams will take place in person- at the same venue.
We will be open from 9:00 to 14:15 in the morning and from 14:15 to 18:00 in the evening.
ÖIF-Exams will also continue to be offered to our customers, and carried out in person.
During the teaching, for safety purposes, some precautionary measures will be established in the classroom:
- The first day of the course, students will be required to bring a negative PCR test. It will be demanded twice per week.
- The participants need to be tested twice per week, vaccinated and bring along one FFP2 mask.
- Students must bring nose-mouth protection to courses and use them.
- The institute rooms will be prepared with disinfection means put at the students´ disposal.
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected before and after the teaching.
- In case external temperature allows, teachers have the possibility of opening the classrooms´ windows.
Your Sprachenstudio team