The Sprachenstudio team is happy to be able to welcome you again in the office and in the classrooms.
Our office oppening hours are:
9:00 – 12:15h and 14:15 – 18:00 h
The German and foreign language courses are held in our classrooms, but can be booked online as well.
You can apply for the ÖSD exams at the levels A1 – C2 after your course
You can register for the ÖIF exams A2, B1 and B2 at our institute.
We apply the following precautionary measures in our classroom:
- We ask you for a negitive COVID test on the first day of your course and once a week
- Our teachers are tested twice a week and are wearing FFP2 mask.
- The students must wear a protection mask that covers the nose and mouth
- In all of our classrooms there is a desinfection cream or spray to use.
- All of the chairs and tables are cleaned before and after the class.
- If the weather is fine and the temperature allows it, we teach with open windows.
Your Sprachenstudio Team.